The Armory Building Blends Modern Luxury with Historic Architecture
The historic Armory Building Condos offers its residents the rare combination of location, amenities, and gorgeous architecture. Built in 1930, the Armory reflects a building style known as "Collegiate Gothic" with octagonal towers, turrets, and decorative brickwork. While the architecture reflects the history of Ann Arbor, living here allows you to welcomes the future with the best of low-maintenance, modern luxury and an incredible location that puts you in walking distance to some of the most popular spots in town!
The Armory Building in Ann Arbor Offers:
- Unique two-bedroom layouts in one, two, or three-story floorplans
- Spacious condos between 1,500 and 2,189 square feet
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Large windows and high ceilings for ample natural light
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Secure private entrance
- In-unit washer and dryer connections
- On-site exercise facilities
Additionally, when those who purchase an Armory Building Condo for sale receive a private, off-street parking space, access to a beautiful patio space, and water/sewer included in the HOA fees.
Experience the Best of Ann Arbor at The Armory
Located in the heart of Ann Arbor at the corner of Ann Street and 5th Avenue, residents are only a 10 minute walk away from the University of Michigan campus. Living here means you never have to miss a game at The Big House or worry about finding a place to park, and you can join in all the local festivities happening around town on game day!
Even better, living at The Armory means almost everything is conveniently located. You're only a few blocks away from popular cafés, restaurants, and bars, including:
- Haymaker Public House
- The Grotto
- Alley Bar
- The Lunch Room
- Zingerman's Delicatessen
- Frita Batidos
In addition to food and drink, there's plenty of things to do that are within a few blocks of The Armory Building Condos, including the Michigan Theater, The State Theater, The University of Michigan Museum of Art, and countless boutique-style shops, local markets, and the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market.
Outdoor Recreation in Ann Arbor
If you prefer to spend your free time outside, you're in luck! The Armory Condos still a short walk or drive away from several parks, nature areas, and golf courses, including:
- West Park, featuring an open-air stage, basketball and tennis courts, and walking paths.
- Bluffs Nature Area with hiking, biking, and beautiful views that's perfect for an autumn hike.
- Bird Hills Nature Area features 161 acres of green space with unpaved hiking trails.
- Nichols Arboretum offers lush gardens and picturesque scenery.
- Play a round of golf at the University of Michigan Golf Course or Leslie Park Golf Course
Commuting from The Armory Building
While living downtown among the best restaurants and shops is always great, you also want an easy commute to work. Being in downtown means working at The University of Michigan Hospital, University of Michigan, VA hospital, or near the Courthouse is still within walking distance. Also, residents at The Armory are close to major roads, including Huron Street, Liberty Street, and Miller Avenue and you're less than two miles from Interstate 94.
Schools Near The Armory in Ann Arbor
In addition to ample recreation and an easy commute, living at The Armory means you're in the Ann Arbor Public School District. Nearby public schools include:
- Bach Elementary
- Slauson Middle
- Skyline High School (A College Success Award winner)
- Community High School (A College Success Award winner)
If you prefer private education, nearby options include:
- Wedgewood Ann Arbor (6-12)
- Rudolf Steiner School (PK-12)
- Michigan Islamic Academy (PK-12)
- Clonara School (K-12)
- St. Francis of Assisi (PK-8)
- St. Thomas the Apostle (PK-8)
Discover The Armory Building Condos for Sale
Enjoy low maintenance living in one of the most unique, attractive buildings in Ann Arbor! Contact our team to learn more about The Armory Building Condos for sale and schedule a tour. Call us at 734-306-5964 to get started finding your dream home!